Bookmarks

Hello! The topic of today is Bookmarks!
How often are you angry and sorry that haven't saved a link you need and now you have to search for it again? Today this problem is not a problem at all.
 The only think you need are bookmarks. 


Although some time ago, when computers where too large and the internet not so fast, people saved their links in browser's bookmarks. 
So it was for a long time, until the boom came motley online services.  Including online bookmarks (e.g. delicious).

The convenience was obvious-remembering the links they needed on the bookmark sites, they had access to them from any computer, at any time they needed.

Time passed and  many new bookmarks sites began to appear ( e.g Diigo, Evernote). 

As for me, I use the Bookmarks of Yandex Browser and haven't find better.  I use the browser every day and not once so it's convenient to save links right there. It has amazing interface and at the same time it's simple. The background changes every time you open the browser. Daily news are showed there and your last mails. 

Most of all I use the bookmarks of some study platforms, the bookmark with the film I watch, GMail and Youtube. I like that the search string and the links I need are all in one place.  

And what do you use to serve your links?

Комментарии