Services for education


Hello everyone.
Today I would like to talk about the the services I would like to use at my study.
First of all I have to say that I like to use printed lectures instead of spending time on writing them at classes. I think it is obvious that it is easier to print and read the information at home and then discuss at class with a teacher. You can highlight everything important and have much more time for studying the material. I think that write dictated lectures is really outdated.  And if you want to remember it better you can write something important on your own.  

As for the services I like work at some university's platforms. For example edufsc.bsu.by It's better to read the task, study some information, write the answer there and get your mark. You don't have to take a book at the library as you can just print the necessary paper. I also think that we could do some of our home tasks there (tests for example, when a computer can check and give us a mark) instead of doing it at class and lose time for checking our homework.

And it would be perfect to have lectures online, sitting at home via such platforms as Skype and others. We wouldn't need to lose time for getting to the class and back. You can operate printed material at home and ask questions online. The teacher could just upload lectures and you have watch it at any time you can. Or just study the material without help of a teacher (everybody can read) and then just ask questions if you have them. Then when you have some classwork you work at class with a teacher and your group mates and get your marks. Such half time-tabled study. It would be perfect modern study for modern students who combine work, study and hobbies and who should be able to study on his own! :)

Комментарии